Saturday, May 17, 2014

DS Rocker Installed

DS rocker is installed about 95%. I still have areas to adjust. I will work on those areas once I have the cab off the chassis on sitting on the dolly and start the body work. Now I'll move over to the PS which needs a little more TLC.


These new rockers are tough to fit

Still need to adjust the bottom side where it meets the corner panel


Under Coating Applied to Inner Rocker & Inside Outer Rocker for Protection

PS still to come

PS still to come

PS still to come

PS still to come

PS still to come

PS still to come


2 comments:

  1. Tim, Rocker repair looks good. Mine will be done soon. Project on hold until I take my board exam. I need to study now and play later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay, I understand. I've had a few set backs myself. I did completed the PS also and have the cab corner tacked in. Much to do yet but I'm plugging away.

    I appreciate comments. Good luck on the exam!

    Take care,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete